SEMINAR FOR NURSES - Move to Germany
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
We teach German Language upto B2 level
Modern Classroom Facilities
Maximum of 24 Students per Course
Highly Motivated Teachers
Interview and Exam Coaching
Placement assistance for Nurses
Guidance for Visa processing
Course levels at Angel Wings
Registered Nurses are highly in demand in Germany. The scarcity of medical professionals and the aging population of the country opened up the way for Indian Nurses to become part of Germany’s work force. According to reports, Germany needs around 2,50,000 nurses to be deployed all over the country.
But to be able to enter Germany, one has to pass the B2 German language Level Exam which may take seven months to learn. Germany has a well-developed social security system that includes health care and other insurances, which you can immediately benefit from. You are also entitled for child tax credits and child benefits.
If you are interested in our program, please get in touch with us.
- The first step you have to follow is to join and register with us.
- We will guide you through the next steps which will be translating your documents, applying for Recognition of your qualifications in Germany and applying for your working visa.
- Prepare your documents and we will help you to get in touch with the employer. We can forward your application to different employers on your behalf. We Will Find the Job for You and a Job offer letter.
- Once you have got a job offer letter, we will assist you apply for a Visa.
- We can arrange a ticket from India to Germany, provide accommodation for the first few months and/or facilitate vocational training in Germany.
Germany has been deemed as the fifth most favourable country to move to. This is due to its well-performing economy, education system, and employment opportunities
- Opportunity to convert to EU Residency later.
- The largest economy in Europe.
- High demand for Nurses.
- Highly competitive and free education for children.
- Pension Benefits
- Medical Benefits for family
- Child Tax Credits